April 2018 – Personal Protection Equipment
As with every month this year this month we have some great offers available across our entire Personal Protection range.
Lots of customers have already made the most of this why don’t you too – a good time to stock up on some safety gear or a compliance issue you have been meaning to address.
We are delighted to announce the launch of our NEW 2018/2019 workwear catalogue. Nearly 600 pages packed with latest innovative design including 243 new products including the PWR 3rd generation Hi_vis and PWR extreme Rainwear ranges.
We are confident that you will find these ranges to be of the highest quality and best value the market has to offer.
Now is the time!
INDUSTRIAL LINKS can offer a vast range of pneumatic components and services from airline coils and hoses, “push-fit” fittings and quick release couplings, hose tails and adaptors to a full “Build List” for customers comprising of cylinders, air regulators, banjo flow controllers and gauges, valve manifold and control systems.
Projects that we have undertaken include:
- Ring main systems and drop down lines for work stations
- Pressure and noise reduction for tool shops as part of HSE recommendations
- Pick and place packaging lines
- Pneumatic wood splitters and saw benches
- Compressors & Timers
- Moisture reduction surveys, driers and water separators
In addition to over 40,000 pneumatic product lines in our catalogue, we can also supply pneumatic components the world’s leading manufacturers such as SMC, NORGREN, CAMOZZI, FESTO, LEGRIS, PNEUMAX and many more.
The product range is vast, but includes:
- Lockable shut off valves
- Filter – Regulator – Lubricator units
- Stop / Start palm button & switch latching
- 2/2, 3/2, 5/2 solenoid actuated valve coils and din plugs
- ISO15522 formally ISO6431 / VDMA24562 cylinders
- ISO6432 mini cylinders and magnetic reed switches
- Gauges, Shut-Off Valves, Banjo Flow control, studs, elbows, adaptors
Browse Other Parts